Fire prevention and protection are high on the list of things that can give you peace of mind and help you sleep better at night, knowing your home, business, family, and employees are defended in the event of an emergency. Fire Protection, Inc. has over 50 years of local experience providing quality products to keep you safe. With our NICET-certified technicians, you can trust the installation and support of any safeguards we put in place.
We can provide solutions for all of your safety needs, including:
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Security Alarm & Intrusion Detection Systems
- Video Surveillance/CCTV
- Access Control
- Emergency Radio Responder Systems (ERRC/DAS/DBA/800Mhz)
- And More!
Fire Alarm Systems for SeaTac buildings
There are a number of proactive steps you can take to mitigate the risk of a fire. Proper storage of chemicals, regular electrical inspections, and a well-rehearsed safety plan are critical to minimize damage to people and property. Also key to fire safety is an alarm system you can trust. You can count on timely notification to anyone inside and the authorities to ensure rapid evacuation and response by the authorities to reduce injuries and damage.
When you partner with FPI for our fire alarm systems, you can expect:
- An alarm system specifically designed to best protect your space.
- Expert installation that will quickly get your system on-board to protect your property.
- 24-hour monitoring with backup communication methods to make sure you are covered in any emergency.
- Regular alarm maintenance and repairs as required by law or requested by our clients to take care of problems before they become an issue.
- A 24-hour emergency response team to make sure your alarm function is restored as soon as possible.
UL-Certified for Protection You Can Trust
To fully protect your home or business, you shouldn’t choose a fire alarm system from just anyone. Fire Protection, Inc. is UL-certified, which means that all of our equipment and alarms meet or exceed the minimum safety requirements set by Underwriter Laboratories (UL).
Working with a UL-certified company means you receive benefits that include:
- A service agreement
- Transparency between you and the company
- Decreased chance for false alarms
- Reliable service
If you’re in the market for fire protection services in Folsom, be sure to call one of the best in the Seattle area. FPI is an exceptional full-service resource for all of your surveillance needs. Contact us today to get started with a free quote!