Last Updated: 13 July, 2020.
1. Personal Information Collection
While visiting the Site you may contact us, which may require us to collect information about you. Some examples of personal information we may collect from you are as follows:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Postal address;
- Zip code;
- Telephone number; or
- Other contact information.
Each time you visit the Site, we may also automatically collect certain types of information about your computer or device, such as your IP address, operating system, browser, domain, and other technical information that may be collected and linked with your personal data.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected
- To correspond or communicate with you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To notify you about updates to the Site; or
- To improve Site security.
3. Sharing or Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Unless otherwise agreed, we will not sell or disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to us, except as follows:
- To the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, such as in response to subpoenas or court orders.
- To protect our rights and intellectual property.
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
- In urgent circumstances to protect us or the personal safety of any individual.
4. Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of sites other than ours.
5. Under 13?
If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. The Site is intended for users who are 13 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13 without the verifiable parental consent. If a parent, guardian or anyone else becomes aware of personal information we have collected from an individual under the age of 13, please contact us as explained below.
We use industry-standard techniques on the Site to help to protect any personal information you have provided to us from loss, misuse or alteration. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore, as is the case with any organization, we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
9. Contact Us